TopicNorton.com/setup | Enter Product Key – Download and Setup Norton
To get protection, download, install and activate Norton setup with 25-digit alphanumeric product key at norton.com/nu16. In case a new user, then create an account or log in by entering an email address and password.
What is Norton Setup Product Key?
The Norton product key is a unique, 25 alphanumeric characters which are required by Norton software during the activation procedure. It helps the Norton developers to confirm that every application was legally purchased.
How to find the Norton product key?
The users will find the Norton 25-digit product key by opening the Norton online website and visiting Norton retail store to buy the Norton product key offline. The users have to choose any one method to purchase the Norton setup and product key to get the advanced function of the software. Here is the sample product key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
Where do I enter my Norton product key?
- Go to www.norton.com/setup.
- Enter the 25-digit Norton product key.
- Tap on My Account
- Click on Sign In
- Type the registered email ID
- Type the password
- Press Log In
Already have a Norton product key?
If you already used the Norton product key to activate Norton setup, then go to norton.com/setup. To get protection, you have to download, install, activate and setup Norton on the device.
- Click www.norton.com/setup
- Log in to your Norton account
- Make a new account in case new users
- Choose subscription
- Tap on Download
- Select Languages
- Open the downloaded Norton setup
- Press on Run
- Install the Norton product
- Read the End User License Agreement
- Press on Agree
- Wait till the installation gets complete.
How to Activate Norton Setup Online?
- Press twice on the Norton symbol.
- Tap on Activate Now
- Type the 25-digit alphanumeric product key for setup Norton.
- Find product key on an online website or retail card.
- Press Next
- Type the email ID
- Enter registered password
- Press Log In
- For new user, click Register Now
- Enter name, date of birth, email ID and password.
- Tap on Sign In
- Read terms and conditions
- Press on Done