TopicHow to change the password on a Netgear Wireless Router
You can easily change the password of your Netgear Wireless Router by executing the steps shared below.
- Connect your laptop/desktop to the internet connection and open your preferred web browser
- In the address bar, type routerlogin.net
- After that on the screen, type the router’s login credentials. (If you haven’t altered the username and password even once, then the default is admin and password respectively)
- On the Homepage, click on Wireless and enter the new network in the SSID field
- After that create a new password and click on Apply
- You have successfully created a new password
If you have any more questions in your mind, or want to change the password using technical assistance, then contact the experts at Netgear router technical Support.
Read More: - Netgear router customer service