TopicHow Do I Activate Microsoft Office?
Activate Microsoft Office – Once you have installed Microsoft Office already by buying it from the Microsoft Office online store or any physical retail shop nearby you, it is very easy to activate Microsoft Office.
If you are buying the setup files of Office from Microsoft Office, you just need to install it and accept the Terms and Conditions. However, If you have it in a DVD or CD you would need to enter the office setup product key, install and then your Office gets activated and ready for use.
If Microsoft office is not pre-installed - Office.com/setup
- Visit www.office.com/setup and sign in with Office account (Microsoft account, work or school account) you are associated with to download Office.
- Select Install Office from Office Homepage. The 64-bit version will be installed by default. However, if it detects you have previously installed the 32-bit version, this version would be installed instead.
- Once Office com setup is downloaded, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
- Select Yes to “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”User Account Control prompt.
- Installation begins and it finishes in some time. You may see the phrase “You’re all set! The office setup is installed now”. Also, an application will be played to show where to find Office applications on your computer.
- Select close.
- Your Office gets activated right away by opening an app such as Word or Excel. However, in most cases, Office is activated once you click Accept to agree to license terms.